- 1 Commands
- 2 Upgrade commands
- 3 Other player commands
- 4 Staff commands
- 5 Permissions
Some arguments may not show up in-game or may be required instead of optional, depending on given permissions and configuration settings. The -c flag confirms a command, while the -f flag disables any safeguards. /spawndex has its own set of modifier flags, which you can scroll down to see.
If two commands are shown, the second is an alias that can be changed in the command-specific config files. Not all commands use aliases by default, but they all have an option for them, /pureload excepted.
- /dittofusion or /fuse <target slot> <sacrifice slot> [-c]: Fuses two Ditto together to create one improved Ditto, for a configurable price and up to a config-defined limit depending on whether the Ditto is Shiny or not.
- /upgradeivs or /upgrade <slot> <IV> [amount] [-c]: Upgrades an IV for economy money, up to a config-defined limit depending on the Pokémon's rarity (regular, Shiny, legendary or both legendary and Shiny).
Other player commands
- /checkegg or /egg [target] <slot> [-c]: Shows a vague message hinting at what's inside an Egg, based on the configured IV percentage (85% by default) and whether the Pokémon is Shiny. Can alternatively be configured to explicitly reveal an Egg's IVs, nature, size and gender.
- /checkstats or /cs [target] [slot] [-c]: Shows a party Pokémon's IVs, EVs (optional), gender, nature, size and number of upgrades/fusions (used in the upgrade commands, also optional). Also shows Mew cloning attempts.
- /checktypes or /type <Pokémon name or number> [-c]: Shows a list of a Pokémon's resistances, weaknesses and immunities, as well as relevant Abilities.
Abilities shown: Big Pecks, Clear Body, Damp, Dry Skin, Flash Fire, Hyper Cutter, Justified, Levitate, Lightning Rod, Motor Drive, Sap Sipper, Soundproof, Storm Drain, Sturdy, Suction Cups, Volt Absorb, Water Absorb.
- /fixgenders [target] [-c]: Fixes Pokémon with genders that they cannot normally get. Experimental.
- /pixelupgrade or /pu: Lists all of a player's permitted commands, along with short descriptions. Hides any commands the player does not have access to.
- /resetevs <slot> [-c]: Resets all of a Pokémon's EVs to zero after confirmation.
- /showstats or /show <slot> [-c]: Shows off a Pokémon's stats to the whole server, with optional cooldowns depending on permissions.
- /switchgender or /bend <slot> [-c]: Transforms a Pokémon to the opposite gender, if it has one.
- /timedhatch [target] [slot] [-c]: Hatches either a single Pokémon or the whole party, with optional cooldowns depending on permissions. Can optionally be set up to be usable on other people, too.
- /timedheal [target] [slot] [-c]: Heals either a single Pokémon or the whole party, with optional cooldowns depending on permissions. Can optionally be set up to be usable on other people, too.
- /forcehatch or /fhatch [target] <slot>: Immediately hatches an Egg. Can be used on another player.
- /forcestats or /fstats [target] <slot> <stat> <value> [-f]: Can be used to increase a Pokémon's IVs, EVs, or other NBT stats beyond their usual limits. The -f flag can be used to pass potentially unsafe values.
- /pureload <command | all>: Reloads one or all of the plugin's configs.
- /resetcount <slot> <count> [-c]: Clears a specific Pokémon's upgrade/fusion counts, allowing them to upgrade/fuse further.
- /spawndex<Pokémon name or number> [-b|-f|-o|-r|-s] [radius]: Spawns the desired Pokémon at your mouse cursor, customized to taste through flags.
Supported flags: -b to make the Pokémon pure black, -f to spawn with a fake legendary message (configurable), -o to spawn with an outline that's visible through walls, -r to spawn within a radius instead, -s to make it shiny.
These nodes are used to warn people with the correct permissions of important events.
pixelupgrade.notify.staff.showstats - warns for potentially cheated nickname lengths
These nodes can be given to normal players, but should probably be staff-only as they can be dangerous.
|pixelupgrade.command.staff.reload - allows the use of /pureload|
|pixelupgrade.command.staff.resetcount - allows resetting upgrade/fusion counts|
|pixelupgrade.command.staff.fixgenders - allows using /fixgenders on others, can be used for all players but should probably be staff-only|
These nodes allow the matching commands to be used on remote players.
|pixelupgrade.command.other.timedhatch - allows hatching another player's eggs, after which people get a cooldown applied as normal|
|pixelupgrade.command.other.timedheal - allows healing another player's Pokémon, after which people get a cooldown applied as normal|
These nodes let players bypass command cooldowns.
Alternate cooldown nodes
These nodes put players on an alternate cooldown, potentially good for VIP ranks. Set in the command configs.
|pixelupgrade.command.showstats - comes with the default cooldown unless altcooldown/bypass are given|
|pixelupgrade.command.timedhatch - comes with the default cooldown unless altcooldown/bypass are given|
|pixelupgrade.command.timedheal - comes with the default cooldown unless altcooldown/bypass are given|