From Pixelmon Generations
Release Date: 3rd Jan 2020
- Added Electric Seed, Grassy Seed, Misty Seed, Psychic Seed- PokeLoot drop
- Added Terrain Extender- PokeLoot drop
- Added Form option to Pixelmon Spawner & Grass Spawners
- Added Texture support to Spawner Blocks
- Added New Background to Spawner Block Editor
- Added Synchronize support for Pseudo Natures (Mints)
- Added Mints
- Adamant, Bold, Brave, Calm, Careful, Gentle, Hasty, Impish, Jolly, Lax, Lonely, Mild, Modest, Naive, Naughty, Quiet, Rash, Relaxed, Sassy, Serious, Timid
- NOTICE: There’s a lot of confusion on the web on how Mints work. Here’s how they work:
- Mints change only the stats of the Pokemon you used a Mint on
- After using a Mint, the nature of your Pokemon will still appear as the old nature. Again, it only changes the stats affected. It does not change the whole nature, just the stats
- IE If your Pokemon is Adamant it will have +Attack, -Special Attack. If you use a Timid Mint, it will change the stats to +Speed, -Attack. However… Your Pokemon’s nature will still display as Adamant
- Mints do not affect Breeding and other elements of the game that calculate Natures, as Mints don’t change the nature, just the stats
- Mints are obtainable through PokeLoots
- Fixed an issue with inventory items appearing invisible after using PokeDex.
- Fixed an old bug with Held Items disappearing.
- Fixed PokeDex completion issues with Shiny Charm.
- Fixed lag with accessing PCs on servers.
- Fixed right-clicking a cloning machine with a chisel causing a crash.
- Fixed Haunted Tower spawners not spawning anything.
- Fixed NPC update packet running off game thread.
- Fixed console spam issues with some spawn conditions.
- Fixed Mega Glalie boss spawning with no move sets.
- Fixed Ash Greninja having no move sets.
- Fixed Bulletproof not blocking Pyro Ball.
- Fixed Pokemon being healed when caught.
- Fixed Spawner Blocks spawning Pokemon in blocks and suffocating.
- Fixed SpawnLevelsByDistance not working.
- Fixed Ultra Shinies sometimes going haywire and spawning all the time.
- Due to the extremely rare nature of Ultra Shinies (1/16 of Shinies), all previously obtained Ultra Shinies will be reverted to nonshiny status.
- This does not affect normal shinies.
- This does not affect Shiny Particles (ie Ghost particles, Krabby particles, etc).
- This does not affect custom Shiny Particles (given via resource pack or custom to a specific server).
- This ONLY affects Ultra Shinies caught previously, as their value has been degraded significantly.
- New Ultra Shinies caught on 2.9.2 and thereafter are safe.